Top 5 Legal Marketing: In the era of ever-evolving technology, the world is digitizing each step. In addition, the dependence on online applications and remote working has increased due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The shift requires law firms to stay updated and adapt to new marketing technology trends.
Digital marketing is the fastest-growing sector today. Every business has realized the importance of personalized marketing strategies and uses the tools to remain on top. The reliance on paid ads, voice search, mobile apps, search engine optimization, and social media marketing has risen. Similarly, lawyers invest their time and money in bringing a successful legal marketing plan to life.
Developing a marketing strategy that works for your law firm is necessary to attract new clients. To make informed decisions, you need to understand what aligns effectively with your objectives. This guide will help you slay your legal marketing journey; we have covered topics ranging from SEO to networking so that you can measure your results.
- Audience oriented marketing– When it comes to finding legal counsel, prospective clients have many options! They are more likely to choose a firm that focuses on the first. That is why you need to treat them with a personalized touch instead of just making them feel like to be in a large faceless firm. Show them you understand their needs and empathize with their concerns. Your ability to address specific cases’ intricacies can create your value among clients. Include videos and blogs that answer frequently asked questions (FAQs) on your websites. Navigating them to common procedures like replying to court orders during a divorce proceeding is also a great way to draw new clients to your brand.
- Focus on local SEO- Legal firms serve particular geographical areas with recent marketing technology trends. This process is focused much on local leads and brand awareness. Local search allows the firm to distinguish itself from competing legal firms in that specific region. Your content must stand out with polished information and reviews. Follow these legal marketing strategies to meet your goal:
- Set up Google My Business and Facebook Business listings. If you are working under a limited budget, focus only on Google My Business Page. Having a resource that is directly connected to local search can help you elevate your ranking. In addition, Google data always gets updated with current location, hours of operation, and contact information.
- Generate reviews from clients regularly. As well all know, the review is a vital aspect in local search engines, and potential clients highly regard it. More Reviews, More Visibility; it’s simple as that. Develop a review management system that motivates your existing clients to leave their reviews. This will contribute to your brand reputation and ranking.
- Always keep your legal directory listings up to date so that you get more prospective clients through your citations.
- Support content placed in online publications with proximity to your post as well. Most publications link their blog authors to their original website. Backlinks are an essential part of SEO rankings. Focusing content strategy on what the local audience wants will lead you in the right direction.
- Social Media & Google Local Service Ads for Lawyers– Social media ads on Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms target niche audiences and robust creative options. Paid ads are a major part of marketing technology trends today. They allow you to find potential clients with particular interests and match up with ideal personas. In addition, marketers can analyze real time data so that changes can be made on active campaigns. On the other hand, television and billboards take more time and resources to make changes. That is why you have a significant advantage here!
Google was busy beta-testing a new product called Local Services Ads in 2020. The ads are quite different and are offered to specific industries. Local Services Ads appear at the top of search results and are highlighted as Google Guaranteed businesses. This gives businesses more credibility, and customers trust those firms more.
The legal marketing plan must include Local Services Advertising. However, the pricing is different than pay per click campaigns and is more fluid as Google test this product continuously. Digital advertising and paid presence on social media can help your firm gain more visibility.
- Content that Drives Clients to Your Firm– The content marketing technology trends will not phase anytime soon! That is why legal firms must prioritize quality content first. Make your website a one-stop resource and focus on SEO-optimized content. This will make sure your firm is helping even during COVID-19 times where potential clients are seeking information online.
Blogs are recognized as a great way to provide valuable data to clients. However, you need to diversify your content strategies with extensive coverage of legal expertise to different channels. Today customers look for simple, interactive, and excellent information across multiple platforms. Being a legal marketer, you must be aware of new technologies to meet ever-changing demands.
Legal marketing services make the most sense when you focus on one specific topic and expand that information to small subtopics. For example, long articles can become a part of your social media campaign or be used as a script in an informational video. On the other hand, podcasts are becoming extremely popular these days.
Especially the legal podcast is in high demand. You can build a series of podcasts around specific practices. This will keep your clients engaged and active on your website. Another way is creating videos on topics that should address your firm’s FAQs and include the most popular cases. Bringing a senior partner will give more authenticity to your videos.
- Emphasizing semantic search– You need to know why your potential clients are searching for a legal firm. A semantic search is a Google algorithm to determine the intent of a search. Semantic searches determine the context and provide the most relevant results by analyzing data. Focus your content on providing answers that most clients ask. While writing the content, remember the audience is human and not a search engine. Your content should be written in a language that is easy to understand. Many people are unfamiliar with legal terminologies, focusing on topic groupings, keywords, and keyword phrases. When optimized content is read fluently, it attains a higher ranking. Optimize your keyword in a topic rather than writing just around it. For example, write on a high-level legal specialty such as divorce law, and include topics like costs, timeline, etc.
Legal Marketing in 2022
This will be a year of taking lessons and perfecting methods. Legal firms will continue to advance in digital frontiers by accessing data and guidance from skilled marketing professionals. You build a solid reputation when you focus on local marketing technology trends. As more people become aware of your firm, you will see a rise in your search rankings.
While working on your legal digital marketing plan, follow the guidelines outlined above; this will expand your business and engage more clients in need. Firms are looking forward to critical issues this year, such as diversity and inclusion. Energy, enthusiasm, and ingenuity of people are the surest sources of success! Make sure you have them.
Cheers to connecting and communicating with more people in 2022!!
Scorpion is one of the top leading technology and marketing agencies offering the best business growth services to local businesses. Scorpion’s team is specialized in SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Websites, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more.