Nntrade Space Scam [June] Is It A Scam or Legit? -> The article has a complete review of a website that sells water slides and other related products.
Do your kids love playing with water? Then you must buy a water slide. There are many websites that sell water slides and related products. But all of them are not legit.
One of the new websites that entered the market of water slides is Nntrade.space. There are many Nntrade Space Reviews on the internet. Many people want to buy water slides in the United States to pass the hot summer.
However, Is Nntrade Space Scam? In this article, we have answered every question that you may and have covered all the minute details. So read the article thoroughly.
What Is Nntrade.space?
Nntrade.space is a website that sells inflatable water boats, tubes, and slides. The unique feature of the product is that you don’t need to make much effort to fill the air. The products come with a tool that does the job within seconds easily.
Every product on the website is sold just for $99.99. Therefore, anyone can easily afford those products. The products can help you turn the boring summer weekends into fun days.
Your children will love playing together on their huge water slides. In fact, you can join them and spend some fun time with them. It would take all of your stress away, and you will be ready for the upcoming busy week.
Specifications Of Nntrade.space:
- Product: Inflatable water slides, tubes, and boats
- Email: email@example.com
- Payment Method: PayPal or Credit Card
- Returns: Applicable within 30 days after delivery
- Refunds: Applicable
- Exchanges: Not specified
- Processing time: 1-3 business days
- Shipping time: 7-12 business days
- Shipping charges: Applicable
- Contact Address: 267 Batterson Dr. New Britain CT 6053 US
- Contact Number: Not given
Pros Of Buying Products From Nntrade.space:
- You can buy the products at extremely cheap rates
- The website has a 30-day return policy
- It has many types of products that would be loved by your kids
- The website has all the important pages
- Order tracking is applicable
- The website has SSL encryption
Cons Of Buying Products From Nntrade.space:
- Delivery of the product can take a long time
- The website doesn’t have any exchange policy
- They don’t give their contact number
- There are a few noticeable grammar errors on the website
- High discounts give rise to suspicion
- The URL and the name of the website do not match
Is Nntrade Legit?
The Nntrade.space website registered itself on the 31st of March 2020. It shows that the website is new and has completed only two months on the internet.
Moreover, the social media links on the website redirect the user to the home page. Therefore, the website doesn’t have a social media presence even after two months of registration.
The website sells every product for $99.99. Such tricks are usually used by scam websites to fool people. We also noticed grammatical errors on one of its pages. It shows that the website has not made much effort to look professional.
What Are People Saying About Nntrade.space?
The Nntrade.space website does not have an option for the customers to leave a review on the product page. As a result, we don’t know if the buyers are satisfied with their purchase.
There are many reviews about Nntrade online. Some warn us to stay away from the website, while others say that it is potentially legit. However, there is no feedback from the actual buyers on the internet.
The website also doesn’t have an active social media presence. As a result, people cannot interact with the people behind the website.
The only way to contact the people behind the website is through their email, which is an unreliable method. Finally, we can say that the website failed to get noticed and gather positive feedback from the customers.
The URL of the website is Nntrade.space. However, the name of the website is Bestway. It is quite strange that the URL doesn’t match the name of the website.
The website uses high discounts to lure its customers. It has also failed to establish a brand identity.
If the website wants to be perceived as legit and do good business, then it has a lot of work to do and a long way to go. Until then, you should look for other alternatives that have established themselves as legit.