Greyboom Reviews [July] First Know Its Legitimacy! -> This article throws light on a versatile web portal that is into footwear and many other products.
Aren’t we all hooked to the online domain that fetches desirous results at the click of a button? Greyboom works on a similar platform. This online store sells numerous products that fall into arbitrary categories. It mainly specializes in ladies’ footwear but sells a few random products as well.
In the wake of digitization, many counterfeit sites have boomed, especially in the United States. One has to ascertain the legitimacy of these websites before deciding to make purchases here.
Therefore, we have tried to find, Is Greyboom Scam or genuine?
Read the following Greyboom Reviews, which give an insight into the authenticity of this site.
What is Greyboom?
According to their website, they have a custom collection for every profession, hobby, sport, or passion.
They display a range of footwear like lace-up sneakers, kitten heels, side-zip boots, wedges, and classy stiletto heels.
Their footwear collection is smart, classy, and chic and focuses mainly on women.
Their site also sells hair clippers, outdoor movie screen, ceiling night-light, retractable table tennis net, and many more unrelated products.
They claim to have a Brand Customer Service Department that gives you personal advice and answers your questions. The customer service consultants are available from Monday to Friday, between 10 am and 7 pm.
The store offers either free shipping or charges a fee, depending upon the shipping option chosen.
Standard shipping costs $4.99, whereas express and VIP shipping (for orders of $25 and up) cost $3.99 and $9.99, respectively.
For orders under $25, you pay $8.99 and $15.99 for express and VIP shipping, respectively.
Shipping time for standard shipping is between 12 to 20 days, whereas express shipping takes 7 to 12 days. Vip shipping orders take three to7 days to deliver.
Specifications of Greyboom:
- Products- Mainly ladies’ footwear and some more items
- Website- https://www.greyboom.com/
- Address- Not mentioned.
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact- No phone number provided
- Customer care email- JanuaryGdMcKinnon3460@gmail.com
- Shipping fee- either free or paid, depending upon the option chosen.
- Processing time- 48 hours after placing an order
- Shipping time- 3 to 20 days, depends upon the shipping option chosen.
- Exchanges- No information given
- Returns- Within 14 days after receiving the product
- Refunds- Applicable but conditions apply.
- Order cancellation- Applicable before the product is shipped.
- Mode of payment- Online through credit cards, or PayPal
Is Greyboom Scam?
To find if Greyboom is scam or legit, we had to browse through their website.
While exploring their website, we did stumble upon some erratic facts.
Firstly, why does their Home Page display Happy Women’s Day when women’s day is long gone?
The website is bizarre because it sells very dissimilar items.
Also, the “About Us” page is very bland and displays copy-paste information.
Like any other dubious website, the page does not reflect the purpose and personality of their brand. The details that they provide fit in with any business in general.
Their customer care email is used by many other fraudulent sites.
Lastly, they offer crazy discounts which are unjustified. They use strike-through pricing as a buying trigger to lure shoppers into a buying spree.
With such unreliable and ambiguous information, one is bound to wonder, Is Greyboom Scam or legit?
This is what we will unearth through the following Greyboom Reviews.
Pros of Greyboom:
- The lady’s footwear collection is very extensive.
- Products are well-described and very budget-friendly
- They notify customers through email about their newly launched products.
Cons of Greyboom:
- They sell haphazard products
- The products have a random display, and there is no categorization
- A lot of options available for shipping (free, standard, express, VIP) cause confusion
- No company address, no contact number is given
- No information about the company’s origin
- Very recent launch date
What are people saying about Greyboom?
Even though the store was launched two months back, they do not have a single customer review.
We also found that they have no social media presence.
In the absence of proper information, it was not easy to outline Greyboom Reviews. We had to sum up information from various online sources to assess the store.
Greyboom Reviews say our conclusion is very clear and precise. Greyboom is a scam site and not legit, so please steer clear of this one.
We welcome your viewpoint on Greyboom.
Please share your experience here so that we learn more about this web store.